Has anyone successfully had annoucements work?

Posted on
Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:38 pm
HBRuss offline

Re: Has anyone successfully had annoucements work?

Nick, thanks again for everything! I've loaded the past two updates you published over the previous 48 hours and without removing anything the announcement still didn't work.

However when I removed all players from my Indigo setup other than the playbar, Text to Speech did indeed work. Not sure if I can help provide anything else in terms of information?

Posted on
Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:50 pm
nlagaros offline

I don't think I can help without seeing the output from when the announcements failed. I would suggest you start adding back the ZonePlayers slowly and continuing your tests. As an FYI, you can disable communications on an individual device if you want to test things while excluding it.

Posted on
Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 pm
HBRuss offline

Nick, its odd, I added back 3 more speakers, no real rhyme or reason and it still works.

The others don't seem to be visible while browsing via the URL directly to them for status so it might be something on my network side. Regardless it's working now and I appreciate your time and help!

Posted on
Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 pm
DU Lou offline

After the update my GA also discontinued working. I then removed and added two back and was able to get the functionality back. I have three more to add and will do that tomorrow to see what happens. ~Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk