Problems with latest update

Posted on
Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:23 am
Al_M offline

Re: Problems with latest update

Nick,

That all makes sense. I need to work out an issue with my ISP first. Apparently my DSL modem has router functionality and when I try to put my Time Capsule in "DHCP and NAT" mode I am getting "Double NAT" errors. So I have a repair ticket in to get my modem/router set to bridge mode. Then the Time Capsule can handle all NAT functions and I should be able to get going.

Once that is all complete, I will follow your guidelines and hopefully that will take care of the issue. I should probably have done this a while ago...

I'll post my progress.

Thanks again.

EDIT: The modem/router is a Comtrend AR-5381U. If anyone knows how to get into the config and set to bridge mode, I might be able to circumvent the repair request with the ISP. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to get into it and make the change on my own...even if I don't really know what I'm doing. :roll:

Posted on
Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:43 pm
pbaperez offline

No module named coherence.base ?

What's this about?

Starting plugin "Sonos 0.8.13" (pid 58240)
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 9, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 33, in <module>
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named coherence.base

Stopping plugin "Sonos 0.8.13" (pid 58240)
Stopped plugin "Sonos 0.8.13"
Error plugin "Sonos 0.8.13" (pid 58240) failed to start -- restarting in 20 seconds

Posted on
Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:12 pm
Al_M offline

Al_M wrote:
Nick,

That all makes sense. I need to work out an issue with my ISP first. Apparently my DSL modem has router functionality and when I try to put my Time Capsule in "DHCP and NAT" mode I am getting "Double NAT" errors. So I have a repair ticket in to get my modem/router set to bridge mode. Then the Time Capsule can handle all NAT functions and I should be able to get going.

Once that is all complete, I will follow your guidelines and hopefully that will take care of the issue. I should probably have done this a while ago...

I'll post my progress.

Thanks again.

EDIT: The modem/router is a Comtrend AR-5381U. If anyone knows how to get into the config and set to bridge mode, I might be able to circumvent the repair request with the ISP. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to get into it and make the change on my own...even if I don't really know what I'm doing. :roll:

I was able to properly set up my modem/router. I assigned permanent IP addresses to my Mac mini (Indigo) server and the three SONOS components (1 PLAYBAR and 2 CONNECT:AMPS). Then re-configured the Sonos plug-in with the new addresses and server hostname.

Good news! Seems to be working. I'll keep my eye on it and see how things go.

Thanks for all the guidance Nick! I hope some others may have benefited from this as well.

Posted on
Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:19 am
nlagaros offline

Re: No module named coherence.base ?

It seems like the plugin did not install properly. Can you try deleting and re-installing the plugin. You can manually check that all the files are there by navigating into the plugin directory. There should be subdirectories under Sonos.indigoPlugin called lib and then coherence. Please verify they exist and we will go from there.

pbaperez wrote:
What's this about?

Starting plugin "Sonos 0.8.13" (pid 58240)
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

File "plugin.py", line 9, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 33, in <module>
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named coherence.base

Stopping plugin "Sonos 0.8.13" (pid 58240)
Stopped plugin "Sonos 0.8.13"
Error plugin "Sonos 0.8.13" (pid 58240) failed to start -- restarting in 20 seconds

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:58 am
shapa offline

Sometimes plugin is stopping to work (reload helps for a while)

Sonos Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 172, in actionZP_announcementMP3
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1155, in actionAnnouncement
<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

And (on reload)

Sonos Error Error in plugin execution stopConcurrentThread:

File "plugin.py", line 63, in stopConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 289, in stopConcurrentThread
File "./lib/SonosEventLib.py", line 93, in ZMQ_Kill
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'close'

Sonos Error Error in plugin execution _preShutdown:

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoPluginHost.app/Contents/PlugIns/plugin_base.py", line 135, in _preShutdown
File "plugin.py", line 63, in stopConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 289, in stopConcurrentThread
File "./lib/SonosEventLib.py", line 93, in ZMQ_Kill
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'close'

Posted on
Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:27 pm
pbaperez offline

There is no Perceptive Automation folder in the Application Support folder from my library anymore. Is it called something else?

Posted on
Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:45 am
autolog offline

pbaperez wrote:
There is no Perceptive Automation folder in the Application Support folder from my library anymore. Is it called something else?

There are two Application Support folders - are you checking the correct one?

The first is at /Library/Application Support and this one should contain the Perceptive Automation folder.

The second is at /Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/Library/Application Support and this one doesn't contain the folder.

At least, that's how it is on my system :)

Posted on
Sun May 03, 2015 12:20 pm
richo offline

Hi,

after upgrading to 0.8.13 I don'f see the status and also Volume UP/Down don't work with the following error in log:

Code: Select all
  WebServer                       request to execute "Sonos" control #23 from 192.168.0.28
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 124, in actionVolumeUp
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 748, in actionDirect
<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Ryszard

Posted on
Mon May 04, 2015 2:33 pm
richo offline

Looks like plugin can't get the system info from Sonos. Please have a look at this log:

Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58A5835001400
  Sonos Debug                     ZonePlayer: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, Enabled: True
  Sonos Debug                     Resetting States for zone: 192.168.0.122
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_ALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_ART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_ARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_CREATOR, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_CurrentURI, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_DURATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_INFO, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_MUTE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_STATE, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_STATION, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_TRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_VOLUME, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_VOLUME_FIXED, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_AIName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_AIPath, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_NALBUM, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_NART, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_NARTIST, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_NTRACK, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: Q_Crossfade, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: Q_Repeat, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: Q_Shuffle, Value: off
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: GROUP_Coordinator, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: GROUP_Name, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_CurrentTrack, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_CurrentTrackURI, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZoneGroupID, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZoneGroupName, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value:
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_ZoneName, Value: Kuchnia (L)
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZP_LocalUID, Value: RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400
  Sonos Debug                     zoneIP: 192.168.0.122, soapRoot: /ZonePlayer, soapBranch: /ZoneGroupTopology, soapAction: GetZoneGroupAttributes
  Sonos Debug                     <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><s:Envelope s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body><ns0:GetZoneGroupAttributes xmlns:ns0="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ZoneGroupTopology:1"><InstanceID>0</InstanceID></ns0:GetZoneGroupAttributes></s:Body></s:Envelope>
  Sonos Debug                     <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><s:Body><u:GetZoneGroupAttributesResponse xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ZoneGroupTopology:1"><CurrentZoneGroupName>Kuchnia</CurrentZoneGroupName><CurrentZoneGroupID>RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400:47</CurrentZoneGroupID><CurrentZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup>RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400</CurrentZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup></u:GetZoneGroupAttributesResponse></s:Body></s:Envelope>
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZoneGroupName, Value: Kuchnia
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZoneGroupID, Value: RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400:47
  Sonos Debug                         Updating Device: PM-Sonos Kuchnia, State: ZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup, Value: RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400
  Sonos                           Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400
  Sonos                           Subscribing on port: 9999
  Sonos                           SonosEvents INFO: Publishing on port: 9999
  Sonos                           Event Ignition...
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: WARN  coherence                   May 04 22:28:37  Coherence UPnP framework version 0.6.6.2 starting... (coherence/base.py:283)
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: WARN  coherence                   May 04 22:28:37  hostname can't be resolved, maybe a system misconfiguration? (coherence/base.py:291)
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: WARN  coherence                   May 04 22:28:37  detection of own ip failed, using 127.0.0.1 as own address, functionality will be limited (coherence/base.py:308)
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: WARN  webserver                   May 04 22:28:37  WebServer on port 51335 ready (coherence/base.py:124)
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: ./lib/coherence/extern/louie.py:44: UserWarning: extern.louie will soon be deprecated in favor of coherence.dispatcher.
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents:   warnings.warn("extern.louie will soon be deprecated in favor of coherence.dispatcher.")
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: Unhandled error in Deferred:
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: Unhandled Error
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: Traceback (most recent call last):
  Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: Failure: twisted.internet.error.ProcessTerminated: A process has ended with a probable error condition: process ended with exit code 1.
  Sonos Debug                     zoneIP: 192.168.0.121, soapRoot: /ZonePlayer, soapBranch: /ZoneGroupTopology, soapAction: GetZoneGroupAttributes
  Sonos                           Serving HTTP Streamer on 192.168.0.190 [0.0.0.0], port 8888
  Sonos Debug                     <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><s:Envelope s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body><ns0:GetZoneGroupAttributes xmlns:ns0="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ZoneGroupTopology:1"><InstanceID>0</InstanceID></ns0:GetZoneGroupAttributes></s:Body></s:Envelope>
  Sonos Debug                     <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><s:Body><u:GetZoneGroupAttributesResponse xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ZoneGroupTopology:1"><CurrentZoneGroupName>Gabinet</CurrentZoneGroupName><CurrentZoneGroupID>RINCON_000E58A5835001400:37</CurrentZoneGroupID><CurrentZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup>RINCON_000E58A5835001400</CurrentZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup></u:GetZoneGroupAttributesResponse></s:Body></s:Envelope>
  Sonos Debug                     zoneIP: 192.168.0.122, soapRoot: /ZonePlayer, soapBranch: /ZoneGroupTopology, soapAction: GetZoneGroupAttributes
  Sonos Debug                     <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"><s:Body><u:GetZoneGroupAttributesResponse xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ZoneGroupTopology:1"><CurrentZoneGroupName>Kuchnia</CurrentZoneGroupName><CurrentZoneGroupID>RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400:47</CurrentZoneGroupID><CurrentZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup>RINCON_B8E937823E8C01400</CurrentZonePlayerUUIDsInGroup></u:GetZoneGroupAttributesResponse></s:Body></s:Envelope>

Ryszard

Posted on
Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:46 am
nanobots offline

Hi @richo,

I mentioned this in another thread too. I was having what may be a similar problem. The Sonos plugin was not retrieving states and I had these error messages in my log as you do:

Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: WARN  coherence                   May 30 09:04:02  Coherence UPnP framework version 0.6.6.2 starting... (coherence/base.py:283)
Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: WARN  coherence                   May 30 09:04:02  hostname can't be resolved, maybe a system misconfiguration? (coherence/base.py:291)
Sonos Debug                     SonosEvents: WARN  coherence                   May 30 09:04:02  detection of own ip failed, using 127.0.0.1 as own address, functionality will be limited (coherence/base.py:308)

I solved this by changing the plugin's Sonos.py to specify the interface to bind to when instanciating the control_point variable (Sonos.py line 139) as follows. (notice the "interface" option that was added which needs to match the interface on your system that would talk to the Sonos):

control_point = ControlPoint(Coherence({'logmode':'warn','logfile':'coherence.log', 'controlpoint':'no', 'interface':'en0'}), auto_client=['ZonePlayer', 'MediaRenderer'])

May be worth a try...

Posted on
Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:21 pm
richo offline

Thanks, I have changed the plugin the way you have suggested but still doesn't work

Sent using Tapatalk

Ryszard

Posted on
Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:33 pm
nanobots offline

Are you getting the same error in your logs? Did you ensure en0 is the interface that is in use on your system?

Posted on
Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:29 pm
richo offline

Problems with latest update

Thanks for the suggestion. In my case I needed to change interface to en1.

Sent using Tapatalk

Ryszard

Posted on
Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:49 am
Chockymonster offline

I'm seeing this when I make any changes to the configuration.

Sonos                           Saved Plugin Configuration
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

File "plugin.py", line 58, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 212, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1515, in getPlaylistsDirect
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1399, in restoreString
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

Sonos Error                     plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

I'm using 8.16

Posted on
Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:52 am
nlagaros offline

Please give the latest version of the plugin (v0.8.20) a try. If it doesn't work, please turn on debug mode and post the output on plugin startup.