Autolog LIFX Controller Discussion

Posted on
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:43 pm
rehafer offline

Re: Autolog LIFX Controller Discussion

Hi.
I've had a problem pop up recently. Indigo has stopped controlling my LIFX bulbs. when I reload the plugin; for my LiFX + (A19) I get
Code: Select all
 LIFX Error                      StandardError detected communicating with LIFX lamp. Line '191' has error='NameNotUniqueError'

for mt LiFX Color 1000 I get:
Code: Select all
Error                           updateStateOnServer() caught exception: LowLevelBadParameterError -- invalid color level key whiteTemperature for device Color Fill
   Error                           updateStateOnServer() caught exception: LowLevelBadParameterError -- invalid color level key whiteLevel for device Color Fill

For the LiFX + I don't see any duplicate name and even tried changing the Indigo name. I removed both from Homebridge Buddy a while back and installed the LiFX + directly into HomeKit, where it is working fine.
Any thoughts?

Posted on
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:54 am
autolog offline

It seems to have got into a bad state somehow :?

I will need to see full debug logs from start-up to dig further as there isn't much to go on from the info provided.

You could try disabling the plugin and then deleting the two problematic Indigo LIFX devices and then re-enable the plugin again to see what happens.

Also, can you confirm what version of the plugin you are using?

Posted on
Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:53 am
rehafer offline

The Disable / Delete / Enable routine worked Thank you.
While deleting, I noticed that the Color 1000 no longer had ‘LIFX Device’ in its Notes column. Strange. I’m using version 5.0.7, it’s possible that the problem started when I updated, but I can’t confirm that.
Thanks again for your timely assistance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk