No Ack

Posted on
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:21 am
dkillmer offline

No Ack

Hi, there.

I am having an interesting problem with the LIFX Controller plugin that may have started after a recent access point firmware update. I have three bulbs that work for a while, then display "No Ack" in Indigo. The only way I can get them back is to restart the access point for those bulbs. The interesting part is that before restarting the access point I can continue to control these bulbs with the LIFX App so I know the bulbs are online and accessible. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dennis

Posted on
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:50 am
autolog offline

Re: No Ack

Thanks for the report. :)

Yes, I have noticed this happening as well (on occasion). It is something I need to look into but it hadn't got to the top of my list.

I'll take a look but it may be a while before I can progress it as other things are getting in the way at the moment.

Posted on
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:02 pm
autolog offline

Just as a quick follow-up, what do you have your polling interval set to in the plugin configuration?

I have mine set to Every 30 seconds - this can sometimes help with recovering form a no ack situation. :)

Posted on
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:52 pm
dkillmer offline

No Ack

Sorry, I just noticed your response. This issue was resolved by making a network configuration change to my Ubiquiti UniFi controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:04 am
autolog offline

dkillmer wrote:
Sorry, I just noticed your response. This issue was resolved by making a network configuration change to my Ubiquiti UniFi controller.

That's interesting - I also use Ubiquiti UniFi networking. :)
What was the setting that improved the situation for you?

Posted on
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:45 am
dkillmer offline

I turned off auto-optimize network and all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1