New AirTag (with custom case)

Forum rules

No spam or trolling allowed -- please keep topics and posts respectful.

Posted on
Mon May 10, 2021 6:15 pm
norcoscia offline

New AirTag (with custom case)

Just got my new AirTag - added exclusive custom carrying case. So nice, can’t wait to lose something :-)
Attachments
AirTag.jpg
AirTag.jpg (112.5 KiB) Viewed 1360 times

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon May 10, 2021 11:53 pm
mundmc offline

Re: New AirTag (with custom case)

norcoscia wrote:
Just got my new AirTag - added exclusive custom carrying case. So nice, can’t wait to lose something :-)
Classic elegance!

Posted on
Tue May 11, 2021 4:40 am
DaveL17 offline

That's great. I've seen some nice alternatives to the Apple offerings, including a nice 3D printed sleeve for Apple Remote that has a pocket for an AirTag. I don't have any AirTags, Apple Remotes or a 3D printer, so it's all academic for me. :)

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Tue May 11, 2021 7:39 am
RogueProeliator offline

That's great. I've seen some nice alternatives to the Apple offerings, including a nice 3D printed sleeve for Apple Remote that has a pocket for an AirTag. I don't have any AirTags, Apple Remotes or a 3D printer, so it's all academic for me.

I have the Samsung equivalent of this that I got free (wouldn't have purchased it myself) but... I haven't even found anything I really want to "tag" with any of these yet.

@norcoscia, that looks like one of the better weather protection cases you could have at least! ;-) though one time I did have the brilliant idea to put a phone in a Ziplock during weather and it quickly backfired whenever the bag leaked and then the phone actively sat IN water instead of just getting wet. That did not end well (before IP ratings were prevalent).

Page 1 of 1