Inbexit

Forum rules

No spam or trolling allowed -- please keep topics and posts respectful.

Posted on
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:00 am
siclark offline

Inbexit

Anyone else living in denial about Inbox closing? No matter how much Google warns me that I need to migrate to Gmail, I am still living in hope its a bad dream, that they change their minds, or at least finally announce that they are actually moving the rest of the features over to Gmail. My email is going to get out of control if I have to use Gmail to manage it.

Posted on
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 am
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Inbexit

Anyone else living in denial about Inbox closing? No matter how much Google warns me that I need to migrate to Gmail, I am still living in hope its a bad dream, that they change their minds, or at least finally announce that they are actually moving the rest of the features over to Gmail. My email is going to get out of control if I have to use Gmail to manage it.

I never could get too much into it and went back to Gmail pretty quickly... but a couple of buddies love(d) it and swore by its organization of email. From what they have told me, Gmail has gotten most of the major points but it isn't a 1-1 feature migration so I guess it depends on what exactly you like about Inbox.

Google has been bad about promoting then killing services in the last few years. At least in this case they have an almost-replacement wherein for some (e.g. Google Reader) there was no alternative at all. Still can be quite annoying! :-|

Page 1 of 1