New Plugin: ISY Insteon Controller

Posted on
Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: New Plugin: ISY Insteon Controller

I actually got an email from him at 3am this morning. He's agreed to share the plugin (he's not able to get it to us right now) but apparently there are some Indigo 6 issues with it. We'll take a look at it when he gets it to us and determine how to proceed. We'll keep everyone posted on this thread what we find out.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 pm
oratzes offline

jay (support) wrote:
I actually got an email from him at 3am this morning. He's agreed to share the plugin (he's not able to get it to us right now) but apparently there are some Indigo 6 issues with it. We'll take a look at it when he gets it to us and determine how to proceed. We'll keep everyone posted on this thread what we find out.

Excellent, thank you!

FYI I don't need/expect a perfect plugin. I'd be happy to test and debug, just would like something to start as I am new to writing Indigo plugins.

Indigo 6.0.9, Mac Mini Server 2010 Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz 4GB RAM, OSX 10.9.1, INSTEON PowerLinc 2413U, > 100 INSTEON - primarily dual band dimmers and keypads, ISY994iZ, Pentair Intellitouch, Autelis Pool Control, Sharp Aquos LED TV, Pioneer SC-75, ...

Posted on
Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:57 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

@bcall, the original author, has graciously given us the code to the plugin to open source. See this post for details.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn