Verisure Plugin

Posted on
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:46 am
Gusten offline

Re: Verisure Plugin

I am running the verisure plugin in HomeAssistant and made indigo talk to HA and vice verse. It took a couple of hours and about 100$ and now i can get status and Control from my yaledoorman locks from Indigo. So i am using HA as a HUB

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Posted on
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:57 pm
tazswe offline

Should be interesting to know how you did.

Posted on
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:20 pm
CrazyFin offline

I am interested too in knowing how you did it. 8)

I have been reading a little bit about HomeAssistant but I would prefer if someone else could take over the development of Lindehoffs great plugin.

Posted on
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:23 pm
Gusten offline

I will make a Quick guide in the next couple of days

/Martin

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Posted on
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:36 pm
jens offline

Thanks, that’s what I was hoping for

//jens

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:58 am
Gusten offline

Hi
Here is how i did the set up in HomeAssistant to get status from the Versure to Indigo, in this case the Yaledoorman locks
I will start with just the status from HA to Indigo in this post, and later i will make one on how i did to trigger lock/unlock from Indigo to HA

Just to let you know, i have no experiece on Home Assistant, i just looked at some yputube videos and some trial and errors

This is how i did it, i know there are several other ways, but this is working for me.
(In HA there is confiration and configurator these are two different this

1. Set up an rasberry Pi with Hassio, just follow the insturction in this link
https://www.home-assistant.io/getting-started/

2. Open a browser and enter http://IP_OFF_RasberyPI:8123 and log in Click on Hass.io and then Add-On-Store, find, install and start

-Configurator, before start set "show in sidebar" to ON
-Node-RED, before you start Node Red you need to change add a credential secret between the "" in the config on the same page just scroll down and you see it

4. Click on "Configurator" in the left corner click on the folder and find file configuration.yaml and click it
at the bottom of the configuration file you should paste the following (Make sure you have a emty line over this code)

Code: Select all
verisure:
  username: your_username
  password: your_password
  alarm: false
  default_lock_code: 123456
  code_digits: 6

Then Save

(If you want to read more on HomeAssistant Verisure plugin https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/verisure/ )

5. Click in the bottom left corner on your name and enable "advanced mode"

6. Click on Configuration then Server Control then "check config", you should get a green "Configuration Valid"

7. Lower on the same page, click Restart under Server management and wait for it to reboot

8. Make av variable in Indigo, for example lock1

9. Open Node-RED from Hass.io and drag and drop "event: state" then doubble click it and enter in "Entity ID" lock. and you should see you lock for example lock.backdoor in a dropdown, click on your lock then on "Done"

10. Still in Node RED, drag and drop "http request" and dubble click on it. set the following settings
-Method = PUT
-URL = http://INDIGO-IP:8176/variables/lock1_status?_&value={{{payload}}}
-Use authentification = yes
- Type = digest authentification
-Username = your indigo username
-Password = your indigo password

and click Done

11. Connect the two boxes in node red by "draw a line between the from the right side of "event state" to the left side of "http request"
Then press "Deploy" in the right upper corner

Done

You shold now have a variable in Indigo that shows the status of the yaledoorman locks

Posted on
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:12 am
Gusten offline

Part 2

How to lock/unlock YaleDoorman locks from indigo to Home Assistant

In this senario i am using Home Assistants Cloud, its free for 30day, then i costs 5$ / month (I am sure this is doable without this, but i shose this way)

In this senario we have a lock named backdoor

1. Click on configuration and home Assistant Cloud and Start your 1 month trial and activate the acount (see your email)

2. Click on configuration and Automation then the + sign i right bottom corner
- Name the automation for example Unlock door
- Set trigger tyo to Webhook
- Set webhook ID to for example unlock door
- Under Actions set Action type to Call service and set service to lock.unlock and
and under service data enter
entity_id: lock.backdoor

3. Click on configuration and home Assistant Cloud and scroll down to webhooks and enable the created webhook, copy the public webhook url

4. Create an actiongroup in Indigo make it Execute Script
(The webhook URL has been altered in the script)
import requests
requests.post("https://hooks.nabu.casa/gAAAAABd3kioTgDnsP-T5Fjnz85JAiV_p-KMbM6lShMuZf92W4XufpRK9Mk-5dg1y0YuGep8 9t76hAk1f9V24oASuizKsoK02GgcYsJMDLVao_9q-lyc4JOf15cutrPQc-wdtgKrRrYNvaSnqWLcOUuyKVP_-R85OmWpUEwUa88=")

5. Now you start over at number 2. and you make a new to lock the door, use service lock.lock insteed

Done

Posted on
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:06 pm
howartp offline

I’ve ignored this thread all year as I don’t have verisure but seeing that the plugin owner has acknowledged it’s not being maintained anymore, I’ll look and see if myself or any other plugin devs can at least fix the problem if not take it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:10 pm
tazswe offline

Thanks a lot Gusten and much appreciated if you could have a look howart

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Posted on
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:12 pm
howartp offline

Ok...

First things first, theres too many changes between Lindehoff's version and Per's version for me to consider rewriting the plugin with Per's new version.

However, I have found where the issue is occuring in the plugin - once you have logged in, the plugin expects a certain string of text to appear on the webpage you are/would be directed to if you were a human. That text no longer exists, so Verisure have obviously changed the layout of their webpage, and therefore the plugin errors out.

If someone is happy to send me their login details, I can see if its a trivial problem to fix or bypass - the text it's looking for doesn't affect the functionality of the plugin, but it is referred to several times so I need to identify how to "bypass" it safely.

Peter

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:23 am
tazswe offline

Hi,

Made a temporary password for my looks so you can make some tries. Sent it with pm.

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:24 am
CrazyFin offline

@howartp:
I guess we are quite many that would be EXTREMELY happy and grateful for anyone who can help us Verisure plugin users to fix the now long lasting issue. :D

howartp wrote:
First things first, theres too many changes between Lindehoff's version and Per's version for me to consider rewriting the plugin with Per's new version.

Yes indeed, lindehoff made a fork out of Per Sandtröm's and made at the same time quite many changes. This means that it is not possible to just update the Verisure API part of lindehoffs plugin with the latest version from Per Sandström.

howartp wrote:
However, I have found where the issue is occuring in the plugin - once you have logged in, the plugin expects a certain string of text to appear on the webpage you are/would be directed to if you were a human. That text no longer exists, so Verisure have obviously changed the layout of their webpage, and therefore the plugin errors out.

Yes indeed, I can see on my debug logs that the Verisure API sometimes (or actually many times per day) gets a strange response from Verisure web page which causes lindehoff's plugin to not being able to login. The only way to get out of this loop is to go to the "Configure" menu of the plugin and just press SAVE and it all works correctly again.

Another issue that seems to happen when this error occurs is that the timer for how soon a new login attempt is supposed to be made is never reset back to zero after a successful login attempt. Only way to reset this timer is to reload the plugin.

howartp wrote:
If someone is happy to send me their login details, I can see if its a trivial problem to fix or bypass - the text it's looking for doesn't affect the functionality of the plugin, but it is referred to several times so I need to identify how to "bypass" it safely.

I see that the user @tazswe has given you temporary login name and password to do some initial testing. Let me know if you need me to give a temporary login as well and I will send you a PM.

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:05 am
howartp offline

Are you finding that when the error doesn't occur, the whole plugin works ok?

I've logged in as @tazswe and at first glance the start.html page that supposedly exists doesn't - though i'm just testing further - but if the plugin works when the error doesn't occur then that's confusing me.

I've bypassed the check for it, and the plugin still displays states correctly, but the check is required for sending commands eg Lock/Unlock which I can't currently do.

Do either of you have a lock that isn't vital for security, ie it wouldn't matter if I locked/unlocked it remotely? (I'd return it to it's previous state each time)

Obviously I don't want to unlock your front door without realising (as I'm not so fluent in swedish..!)

Peter

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:51 am
tazswe offline

You can play with Door Garden

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:18 am
howartp offline

PM reply sent.