Saved by Indigo & Insteon Leak Sensor Something that cou

Posted on
Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 pm
ethanw offline

Saved by Indigo & Insteon Leak Sensor Something that cou

:D :D :D :D :D Something that could've been a major disaster turned out to be a great day saved by 2 cute partners ,Indigo & Insteon.. Short story short, I have 12 leak sensors in my 2 story 6000 SQF house. They all configured to call me via the integration with my own Asterisk PBX server and they call me for only really bad bad bad shit like fire, flooding,fire and guns.. Well the toilet in kids room decides to crack in the middle of the night at 2AM, water flying everywhere upstairs and downstairs , The Insteon leak sensor imedditely kicks in , my Indigo call my home humber, email to my email and txt my cell phone. I had messages coming from 3 directions. Lucky I was home, walked up the floor, stop the violent flood, do a little clean up since the water didn't go far and went back to bed,

That's a good story and thanks Indigo, Instean and also the forum we have right here, I probably saved anywhere between 10-30K in damage knowing the insurance companies and contractors , I fixed everything in my own :) Screw the insurance
Attachments
LEAK.jpg
LEAK.jpg (221.36 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
LEAK-1.jpg
LEAK-1.jpg (193.6 KiB) Viewed 1406 times
Last edited by ethanw on Sun May 17, 2015 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted on
Sat May 16, 2015 10:20 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: SeSaved by Indigo & Insteon Leak Sensor Something that

Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad Indigo played a part in helping prevent some serious damage!

Page 1 of 1