Insteon Hub Pro 2243-222

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:39 am
SearchCz offline

Insteon Hub Pro 2243-222

I have a few *extra* Insteon hubs on hand at the moment. I am wondering if any of these ... my 2243-222 in particular ... can be configured to work with my Indigo 2022.1 installation? Perhaps as a potential replacement for my PLM, or for some other purpose?

I've read that the Insteon IP cameras require a hub ... so if the hub worked with Indigo maybe my cameras would work with Indigo as well?

Posted on
Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:04 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Insteon Hub Pro 2243-222

No, Indigo doesn't work with the Hub and we don't have any plans to make the attempt.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1