LG Smart ThinQ

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:35 am
ltlwood offline

LG Smart ThinQ

I was wondering if there is a plan to add LG Smart ThinQ to the list of supported hardware.

Best I can find, it has to be a B2B partnership so that means that individuals will not be able to obtain an API. Hopefully Indigo can walk this path as I am sure that I am not the only one that has LG products.

https://thinq.developer.lge.com/en/clou ... Q-Connect/

Posted on
Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:25 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: LG Smart ThinQ

We have no current plans. Demand would have to get very high before it would reach the top of the priority list. That said, if a third party developer wanted to try it we would do what we could to support their efforts.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:57 am
Doctor Q offline

How timely, I’ve been pricing LG refrigerators and was wondering about this. Ok, now there’s two people, Jay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:22 am
MarcoGT offline

Three, I have a washing machine and plan to buy a refrigerator

Posted on
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:38 pm
auto_man offline

We just bout an LG Top Load Washer that uses Thinq

Posted on
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:16 am
johnfdl offline

I have a washer, dryer and window A/C unit all with ThinQ..

Page 1 of 1