Inovelli LZW60 4-in-1 motion sensor support request

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:32 am
nsheldon offline

Inovelli LZW60 4-in-1 motion sensor support request

Hi Matt and Jay.

Back in June I bought an Inovelli LZW60 4-in-1 motion sensor (motion, temperature, humidity, light meter). Unfortunately, Indigo 7.4.1 doesn't support it at all (other than battery updates). I can add the device, but it doesn't even register motion. Enabling Z-Wave debugging shows that messages from it are being received. Battery updates come through just fine and are reflected in the Indigo UI. But motion (and all other status update messages) are just not recognized. I hadn't posted anything earlier because I'd submitted the device data back in June and was hoping the next Indigo update might include support. But since it's been almost 5 months since then, I thought I'd better post something here just as a reminder as I'm sure you're busy and will have forgotten a single Z-Wave device submission out of many I'm sure you've received since then. The device details are below.
Code: Select all
Indigo Z-Wave Version: 7.4.1
Node ID: 35
Model: Notification Sensor
Model ID: 000D0001
Manufacturer: Inovelli
Manufacturer ID: 031E
Protocol Version: 6.01
Application Version: 2.03
Model Definition Version: 0
Library Type: 3
Class Name: Notification Sensor
Class Hierarchy: 04 : 07 : 01
Command Class Base: 00
Command Versions: 80v1 84v2 85v1 86v1 55v1 98v1 59v1 5Av1 5Ev1 9Fv1 20v1 71v1 6Cv1 70v1 31v5 72v1 73v1 7Av1
Encryption Status: Supported but not Enabled
Multi-Endpoint Types: - none -
Multi-Endpoint Classes: - none -
Multi-Instance Counts: - none -
Features: routing, battery, beaming, security, waking
Neighbors: 1, 29, 33
Associations: 1:[1] 2:[]
Config Values: - none -
I'm happy to provide additional info if needed.

Posted on
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:36 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Inovelli LZW60 4-in-1 motion sensor support request

I hope to have definition for this one working in the next version of Indigo (by adding a device definition). In the mean time, follow the instructions on this forum post to create a Trigger on the raw Z-Wave command. That will at least get the motion detecting working for you.

Posted on
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:39 pm
nsheldon offline

Got it. Thanks Matt!

Posted on
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:55 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Indigo 7.5 is now available and includes support for the Inovelli Multi Sensor (LZW60).

Page 1 of 1