Qubino - Flush Dimmer 0-10V - Supported?

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:57 am
Colly offline

Re: Qubino - Flush Dimmer 0-10V - Supported?

matt (support) wrote:
It might show and work in Indigo as a basic dimmer type device. Maybe forum user Colly (from above) can report his experiences with trying to use it.

Matt,
I can confirm as you expected this device works as a basic dimmer type. I haven't used it but just did a quick check with a voltmeter and all appears good for different dimmer settings.
Colly

Posted on
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:04 pm
eightball offline

Re: Qubino - Flush Dimmer 0-10V - Supported?

Thanks for responding - super helpful.

Okay, with luck I'll give it a go tomorrow.

The question I think I'll be asking tomorrow - is there a way to create a virtual device (or some such) with two of these? They will be controlling a strip of tunable white so in essence one will control warm white, the other cool - together they'll control the strip. Make sense? This is less of a qubino question and more of a general "ganging two devices" question.

Thanks,

Anthony