Qubino ZMNHJD1 Pilot Wire module

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:19 am
bento offline

Qubino ZMNHJD1 Pilot Wire module

Hello,

Over here most of the electric heaters are compatible with pilot wire control.
Thus I just bought online Qubino ZMNHJD1 Pilot Wire module that should do the job.

However I realize now that this module might not be compatible with Indigo..
Any thought ? If not yet compatible would it be something easy to do ?

Here is a link toward the user manual : https://www.vesternet.com/mwdownloads/download/link/id/1382/product/2314/z_wave_qubino_flush_module_pilot_wire_zmnhjd1_plus_uuser_manual_v1_1.pdf
Zwave command supported are displayed on the second page.

Anyone else here using pilot wire over Zwave ?

Thanks a lot

Posted on
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:36 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Qubino ZMNHJD1 Pilot Wire module

I'm not familiar with that module. After syncing it with Indigo, what types of devices does Indigo create? Re-sync it and copy/paste the Event Log results so we can see some more details on how Indigo is handling it.

Note even though Indigo doesn't have a device definition for the module you can still adjust all of the configuration parameters for it via the Interfaces->Z-Wave->Modify Configuration Parameter... menu item. You'll just need to reference the manual you linked to for what the parameters do.

Posted on
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:41 pm
bento offline

I should receive the device some time next week. I will let you know about the result.

Thanks

Posted on
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:08 pm
bento offline

Module received and installed. It shows up as a dimmable switch. The heater mode is set according to the dimmable value.
It works fine just as it is.

Thanks

Posted on
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:32 pm
DomoPat offline

Sorry I did not see your post last week, I have a couple of these and they work fine as you already found out... one of them is also connected to a "delesteur" and switches one zone OFF when the "delesteur" is overloaded: so I get automatic and Indigo control on the pilot wires which is nice !

Page 1 of 1