Heatit Z-Smoke Detector

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:28 am
haakon offline

Heatit Z-Smoke Detector

Hi! Is there any chance this smoke detector will be supported?

And is there something I could do to get the needed information for Indigo support?

Posted on
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:28 pm
haakon offline

Re: Heatit Z-Smoke Detector

Posted on
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:45 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

There isn't a device definition for it, so it will probably work but you'll need to use the Match Raw Packet type of trigger. If you get one then copy/paste the Event Log window sync results so we can work on adding a definition for it.

Posted on
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:36 pm
haakon offline

Hi, I finally got around to ordering one of these. Are there any instructions for how the the Match Raw Packet trigger is used to help you add a definition? I am not sure what I should do here.

This device is a smoke detector with a built in motion detector. Will that affect the procedure?

Posted on
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:10 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Can you open the device settings dialog and press the button to write the details to the Event Log window, then copy/paste the contents of that into a reply for me? I'll look at getting a device definition added for it.

Posted on
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:52 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

We've added support for the HeatIt Z-Smoke Z-Smoke Multisensor in Indigo 2022.2.0, which is now available.

Page 1 of 1