Latest version running so so slow

Posted on
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:59 pm
norcoscia offline

Latest version running so so slow

I updated to the latest version and all of my control pages are running so much slower - everything was super fast but now not so much - I can’t be the only one but I don’t see any posts on this. Running on an Intel processor - lights seem to be the same so it looks like it has something to do with serving up pages/ images - even the IOS interface is very sluggish.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Also, on my non IOS tablets non of the Icons are displaying…

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon May 01, 2023 9:07 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Latest version running so so slow

norcoscia wrote:
I updated to the latest version and all of my control pages are running so much slower

Do your pages have refreshing images? If so how many? Also if so, do you have any control pages that don't have refreshing images and are those slow (make sure you have all clients not loading those pages)?

The point being, can you narrow down the slowness to control pages with refreshing images?

norcoscia wrote:
Also, on my non IOS tablets non of the Icons are displaying…

What browser are you using? We've not heard of other issues. Which icons specifically are you talking about?

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Mon May 01, 2023 4:10 pm
norcoscia offline

I updated from Monterey to Ventura and it fixed the speed issue on my IOS devices but the tablets I have running Android are still not displaying Indigo Icons (but the pages are now loading fast again). Maybe DomoPad needs an update - one tablet is a Samsung and the other is an Amazon Fire - neither are displaying Indigo icons.

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon May 01, 2023 4:46 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

norcoscia wrote:
I updated from Monterey to Ventura and it fixed the speed issue on my IOS devices but the tablets I have running Android are still not displaying Indigo Icons (but the pages are now loading fast again). Maybe DomoPad needs an update - one tablet is a Samsung and the other is an Amazon Fire - neither are displaying Indigo icons.

You didn't mention that you weren't seeing icons in DomoPad - it is a 3rd party integration so questions about it should go to the appropriate forum.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Tue May 02, 2023 9:37 am
norcoscia offline

OK, thanks…

_______
Norm

Page 1 of 1