Mojave question

Posted on
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:39 pm
flitedocnm offline

Mojave question

Your announcements say,

"The FTDI driver bugs discovered in High Sierra are still present, so ... you may need to perform the workaround we identified. "

Would I be correct in assuming that if I haven't had any issues with Indigo on a Mac Mini server running High Sierra, then I shouldn't have any issues with Mojave?

Thanks.

Posted on
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:05 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Mojave question

Maybe? Unfortunately, these bugs are OS bugs so we don't have a lot of detail about what causes them. It seems reasonable that if you didn't have the issue before, you may not have it in Mojave. Unfortunately, that's just a guess though.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:54 am
rgspb offline

flitedocnm please let us know how it goes! Waiting till the 30th to buy a new iMac and won't have a choice but to run Mojave. I too have had no issues at all running High Sierra and hope my luck will continue.

Posted on
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 pm
flitedocnm offline

Just updated the Mac Mini to Mojave. Install went smooth as silk, as did the update to 14.1. Indigo appears to be working perfectly.

Posted on
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:47 pm
mundmc offline

I’m cloning my drive tonight before I try the same. God os updates make me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:42 am
autolog offline

14.1 Update went smoothly for me - no issues. :)

Narrowly escaped the bricking of my Series 4 Apple Watch - fortunately I read a post on Macrumors about the potential bricking before I was about to do the update. :shock:

Page 1 of 1