Z-Wave interface menu is disabled

Posted on
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 pm
danielpervan offline

Z-Wave interface menu is disabled

I'm running an Indigo server instance on a Mac mini with macOS 10.11.6 and a gen 5 Z-stick. Suddenly out of seemingly nowhere the Interfaces -> Z-Wave menu has become permanently disabled.

interfaces.png
interfaces.png (28.09 KiB) Viewed 843 times

Everything else, including all devices, triggers and action groups work as normal except for the fact that I can't access the Z-Wave menu. I've tried restarting the interface through settings, I've tried restarting the server and even the whole computer, but no dice. I'm having the same problem no matter whether I run the client on the Mac mini itself or another computer.

I don't really know when this happened, nor what I did to trigger it. I do know that it worked a few weeks ago when I added a another Fibaro wall plug, but I can't remember really doing anything since then.

Posted on
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:00 pm
danielpervan offline

Re: Z-Wave interface menu is disabled

Everything else seems to work like it should. I can go into Manage Interfaces and see that Z-Wave is enabled. I can turn it off and on and I can configure it. The only thing that doesn't work is the menu.

Disabling the interface doesn't fix it and neither does changing the configuration or switching USB port the Z-stick is plugged into.

Posted on
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Z-Wave interface menu is disabled

Sorry - should have read further. Do you have any UI extensions installed on your Mac? Also, what version of Indigo are you running?

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1