Re: Full Screen Mode

Still on the list.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:00 pm
durosity offline

While we’re dredging up this subject. an option to have the title bar permanently hidden (perhaps via a toggle in the iOS Settings app section?) and a “Default to X control page on startup” option. I’m sure they’re on the list already.. many times.. but eh.. +∞ just to keep up the tradition.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:42 am
mat offline

Plus 1 :D

Late 2018 mini 10.14

Posted on
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:41 pm
peszko offline

+1 as well.

For now, I've been able to create a somewhat workable solution using the Shortcuts app. What I've done is create a shortcut with the URL to open indigotouch to my main page with no nav bar followed by Open URLs command. Then I make a home icon for the shortcut on the home screen. When I tap the icon, I get a short transition to shortcuts application followed by opening of indigo touch on the page I want without the nav bar.

It works, but there are two problems with it. First is the initial flicker of the screen as it transitions through the shortcut app, then if I move away from indigo touch and come back, the nav bar comes back :-( If it stayed until indigo touch was restarted, that would work better for me.

For my wall mounted ipads, I also engage guided access to make sure that indigo touch is always running. This avoids both problems there.

Posted on
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 pm
peszko offline

Posted on
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:19 pm
peszko offline

I just noticed that there is a viewUntilQuit option in the url. So only the flicker is left.