Screen Shots, Price and Decision

Posted on
Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 am
netguykb offline

Screen Shots, Price and Decision

Is there anyway for you guys to post screen shots of the new iPhone app. We all have been waiting and I'm sure there are many people who are deciding to either wait for you or simply buy SmartLinc - INSTEON Central Controller for iPhone (touch) I understand that this product is a web app. and the Indigo iPhone runs native. Does this mean I can still control devises when I'm away from home?

Thank you and would love to know when you are ready for release through iTunes, also do you have an idea of price.

Posted on
Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:42 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

As the UI in the Indigo Touch beta is still in play, we have yet to post any screenshots.

Yes, the SmartLinc is web-based, as is our Indigo Web Server which provides basic web pages to control devices to both Lite and Pro, and customizable pages in the Pro version. So, the comparison you should probably do is based on the current version of Indigo without the Indigo Touch client.

We're working hard on getting Indigo Touch ready for the App Store, but we still have some things to do. Then, of course, we'll have to go through the iTunes Store approval process, which could take days or months, we just don't know. In any event, Indigo Touch will either be free or $0.99 depending on an interpretation of Apple's App Store policies. We hope to make it free, as a part of purchasing Indigo 4.0 Lite or Pro.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1