Problem opening Touch

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:49 am
hh offline

Problem opening Touch

After installation on my 1st generation iphone, "The application "Indigo Touch" cannot be opened" error occurs. Problem persisted after 2 resets of the iphone. I uninstalled Touch, re-downloaded the dmg file and re-installed it. Problem persists after another iphone reset.

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

What version of the iPhone software are you running? You can find it by going to settings, tap "General", then tap "About" and look for the Version entry. It should look something like "2.2 (5G77)" or some such.

Also, make sure you've dragged the Indigo_Touch_Public_Beta.mobileprovision file over to iTunes (you can do it again - if it took the first time it'll just ask you if you want to reimport it, just click yes).

Lastly, you did send us an email with your UDID before the beta closed, right? Anyone who submitted their UDID after the beta cutoff should have gotten an email saying they missed the cutoff. ;)

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 am
hh offline

(No subject)

My 1st generation iphone is running under 2.2 (5G77).
I tried re-loading the Indigo_Touch_Public_Beta.mobileprovision file again, but still no luck.

I did send an email with my UDID at 7am (PST) just a few hours after the announcement, but perhaps west coast users have to wake up earlier than that. I didn't notice an email saying I missed the cutoff, but perhaps I did miss the cutoff after all.

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:12 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

I looked for a UDID email from your email address (the one you registered to get your forum account) and didn't find one. Is that the email address you used when you sent it from the iphone udid app? If not, send me an email from that address to indigo DASH support AT perceptiveautomation DOT com and I'll see if I can find it.

Jay (Indigo Support)

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:36 am
kendals offline

(No subject)

I haven't gotten an email either way (acceptance or denial)..when did you send it out? I would really love to start testing the iPod touch interface!

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

I just emailed the folks that did not make it into the beta. Everyone else that submitted a UDID should give it a try. I was going to send out emails to everyone that I added, but haven't had a chance to yet. :-)

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm
kendals offline

(No subject)

OK..I haven't gotten the "denial" email, so I am going to assume that I can test the app...where do I find it..on the Apple store?

Posted on
Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

kendals wrote:
OK..I haven't gotten the "denial" email, so I am going to assume that I can test the app...where do I find it..on the Apple store?

http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/php ... php?t=3887

Jay (Indigo Support)

Page 1 of 1