Indigo Touch in full screen

Posted on
Tue May 31, 2022 2:18 pm
Turribeach offline

Indigo Touch in full screen

Hi, any plans in updating Indigo Touch to be able to have control pages in full screen mode in an iPhone 11 Pro? Is that a big change? Thanks

Posted on
Tue May 31, 2022 4:42 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Indigo Touch in full screen

We were working on an update to Indigo Touch to add support for all screen sizes and a few other bug fixes when the fire-drill for macOS 12.3 came around. Once we're done fixing bugs in 2022.1 we'll get back to that update. Not sure that answers your question, but there it is...

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:07 am
Turribeach offline

Thanks Jay. Yes that answers my question. I need more space on my control page for more lights I have automated and noticed the app is still not using the full screen on my iPhone so I was wondering if I should redesign it or wait for an Indigo Touch release. So I will wait for the release then, as it saves me time to redesign. :mrgreen:

Posted on
Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:56 am
autolog offline

Whilst it doesn't directly address your question, what you can do is define a Control Page with a depth greater than the screen size e.g. 640 x 4000.
You can then scroll / drag the Control Page to see the additional info at the bottom.

Additionally, if you run Indigo Touch on an M1 Apple Mac, you can drag the bottom edge of the Indigo Touch window to make it use the full height (almost) of the Mac's screen, thus revealing more of the content than you would likely get on say an iPhone.

Page 1 of 1