INDIGOplotD

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:31 am
tjm000 offline

INDIGOplotD

I recently upgraded to the latest version of Indigo (7.1.0) on my MacMini. Everything seems to be working OK except for the display of some images (energy usage) with Indigo Touch 2.1.2 that are being created by the plugin INDIGOplotD. The images just don't show up on my iPad when I go to the page that I show the images on using Indigo Touch. This was working OK after I had upgraded to Indigo Touch 2.1.2 (I believe) and only showed up after I had upgraded to Indigo 7.1 on my Mac Mini. When I look in the folder on my MacMini where the INDIGOplotD images are located, I see them and they are also being updated properly (every 15 minutes). So it appears the the INDIGOplotD plugin is still working properly with the new version of Indigo. It just appears that Indigo Touch can't access the images.

Any thoughts on what is happening or what I should look at next?

Thanks.

Tim

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:11 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: INDIGOplotD

How is the URL specified on the Control Page control for the refreshing image? Copy/paste what is shown in the edit field in the CP Editor Dialog for that URL into a reply. I think I might know what occurred.

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:47 pm
tjm000 offline

This is the URL for the file:

file:/Users/timm/Documents/INDIGOplotD/PowerUsage-minute-S2.png

Tim

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:57 pm
tjm000 offline

Also, when I start up the Indigo client on my iMac the following dialog box shows up. But this doesn't show up when I installed the Indigo client on my Mac mini or if I shutdown the server and start it up again.

OK here's the text of the dialog box:

Indigo Server folder permissions are not correct, or this installation of Indigo is corrupt.
For details on repairing the Indigo Server folder permissions, visit the page:
http://www.indigodomo.com/perms

Like I said, I don't get this on my MacMini where the server is located, just on the client. Do I still need to run it? Also, on when I click the OK box on my iMac, the client seems to run OK. I can do/access all of the features (or the ones that I tried).

Tim

Tim

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:04 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Hi Tim,

That (permissions warning alert) is a buglet in Indigo 7.0.0 that only occurs on Macs that have just the client installed. We'll haver it fixed in 7.0.1. In the mean time just OK and ignore the warning dialog.

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Change the URL to this and it should work:

file:///Users/timm/Documents/INDIGOplotD/PowerUsage-minute-S2.png

The URL you have previously isn't correct, but Indigo was forgiving about it. 7.1 isn't as forgiving.

Posted on
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:10 pm
tjm000 offline

That fixed it. Thanks.

Tim

Page 1 of 1