[ANSWERED]: where is the update?

Posted on
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:43 am
sandconformgorgecloud offline

Re: [ANSWERED]: where is the update?

Last update was : December 22, 2010 !
It's four years ago.
:cry:

I love Indigo, I have a really complicated and complete solution working at home, and I do some installations for people, time to time.
It's great, it's not so expansive ( :?: ) but… please, concentrate your effort one month to Touch : we can't wait more with this. It's too much things not working and after4 years, saying "this time the bug for authentication was not solved on final release" is a joke ! It's an iPhone 4 app. I even thought that Apple would remove it from App Store due to incompatibility with iOS 6, 7 and 8 !

OK, I don't want to be rude, but now we are not OK with this situation. Two years ago you was saying same things as now. :roll:

I know and understand it's a lot of work, but please, please, do it now. z-wave is fine, it can wait 3 months.

Thanks

Posted on
Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:47 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: [ANSWERED]: where is the update?

I don't know how many more ways we can say this, but I'll try again: "Indigo Touch is a top priority for us right now."

As to the iOS 8 update, it has broken and caused problems with LOTS of applications, not just Indigo Touch. Bonjour WiFi on it is a real mess (for all apps that use Bonjour), and there are definitely some authentication problems as well (again not just with Indigo Touch). We'll do everything we can on our end to fix and work around problems, but do understand these issues are not all Indigo Touch specific.

Seeing how the original question in this thread has now been answered a few times, I'm going to lock it down and make it read-only. Let's not waste any more time asking and answering the same question.