Posted on
Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:31 pm
Macsilencer offline

[ANSWERED]: Indigo Touch App the Next

hi there,

IO8 is here,

and the Indigo Touch here is the Old version for iPhones 4 or 4S
the 5 and 5C and 5S ?

I think the Indigo server would not be modified to meet the requirements of the new Indigo cope

But I also believe that the new Indigo Touch should have the Siri and HomeKit integrated in order to cope effectively with this

I also believe that if Indigo Touch is one of the first app that has integrated the HomeKit packet, then the Indigo (Indigo Dome) sold more than all the other software vendors

I use the Indigo since version 1
I have the X10 (Marmitek) for several years, and always use the CM11 with an old OSX 10.6

In the years that have been in the years to come, I think Indigo will go so far that someday our necessity will justify our everyday

Lights, fans, heaters, coolers, sprinklers, weather, temperature systems, security systems, web cameras, including things you can control with the current Indigo already,

Now the question will be, when Indigo Touch the Next Siri integrated Siri when our lights on, when you turn off the house and our car start?

Without the jailbreak without hacking (no SiriProxy) Original Apple ...

Thank you Apple, Thanks Indigo Home

Posted on
Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Indigo Touch App the Next

We are working on a new major release of Indigo Touch. It will definitely support the full iPhone 5 screen. :-)

It is still too early to tell about HomeKit / Siri integration, but it is definitely something we are investigating.

Posted on
Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:27 pm
noefresh offline

Re: [ANSWERED]: Indigo Touch App the Next

Gotta say it's getting increasingly embarrassing to pull out Indigo Touch and its iOS 4 interface. (December 2010 was the last update for the folks playing at home.)

And any update on when that update is likely to appear? Are we talking next month, 6 months, another few years?

Posted on
Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:28 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: [ANSWERED]: Indigo Touch App the Next

It is a top priority. We don't announce timelines or shipping dates.

Page 1 of 1