[ANSWERED] Variable Values for Button Color in Control Page

Posted on
Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 am
nsosnicki offline

[ANSWERED] Variable Values for Button Color in Control Page

I didn't want to hijack a 4 year old thread, so starting new. Can anyone confirm that the IWS bug related to case sensitivity is still present in Indigo 6?

http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/userforum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5945&p=35509&hilit=bug+iws+case#p35509

I am using PowerButton_med.png to show the value of the "power" state from a Cynical Denon AV Zone device.

The control page in Safari on Mac OS X correctly toggles the color from red to green as the power state changes. The Touch App always shows green regardless of the state.

Posted on
Thu May 22, 2014 4:01 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Variable Values for Button Color in Control Page

What are the possible values of the "power" state for the Denon AV Zone device? There is an Indigo Touch buglet, which will be fixed in the next release, that causes it to behave slightly different when trying to find image file names based on device states and variable values. I'm not sure if that is what you are seeing or not though.

Posted on
Fri May 23, 2014 7:18 am
nsosnicki offline

Re: [ANSWERED] Variable Values for Button Color in Control P

It looks like power state values are "False" or "True"

Posted on
Fri May 23, 2014 11:05 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: [ANSWERED] Variable Values for Button Color in Control P

Yeah, that is a buglet in Indigo Touch. The next major release will ignore the case and work like the Web server.

In the mean time you can work around it by duplicating the 2 files into these 3 files:

PowerButton_med2+.png (from PowerButton_med.png, note + character on new file name)
PowerButton_med2+False.png (from PowerButton_med.png)
PowerButton_med2+True.png (from PowerButton_med+true.png)

Then select the new version of the image in the Control Page editor.

Page 1 of 1