iOS7

Posted on
Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:40 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: iOS7

That might be causing a slowdown if the navigation view history (for back button touches) is getting very large. Are you viewing graphical control pages and cannot easily navigate back to the root level to see if that speeds it up? We need to add a mechanism by which you can easily get back to the root level...

Posted on
Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:37 pm
c64 offline

Thanks Matt. Cool - that at least confirms my issue.

I'm not sure how the majority of others use Touch, but I personally have no requirement for view history (and therefore also the bar up the top that contains the Back button). I spend my whole Touch existence bouncing around happily in the custom control pages; which is what I love the most about Indigo, in that they are blank canvases that you can design how ever you want (including navigation controls).

Posted on
Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:26 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Did you try force-quitting it rather than reinstalling? That should clear out all that history I think...

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:44 pm
c64 offline

jay (support) wrote:
Did you try force-quitting it rather than reinstalling? That should clear out all that history I think...

Hi Jay - yes, I did try that. I still had the same issue though.

Posted on
Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:51 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Oops - we might actually get that for free from the SDK. We'll look at other options for a future release.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn