Post Pics of Your Control Pages! (LOCKED - create new topic)

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:13 pm
Badger offline
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 05, 2015
Location: Berkshire

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Thanks Howartp, that's praise indeed ! Sorry about you being cut out of Durosity's will !!

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:14 pm
howartp offline
Posts: 4515
Joined: Jan 09, 2014
Location: West Yorkshire, UK

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

We need to map where we all live this side of the pond, then see if there's a volunteer somewhere central.

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:18 pm
Badger offline
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 05, 2015
Location: Berkshire

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Hi Durosity, the difference is because these are secret screens, not available to users I just use them to control and manage the system and set temperatures etc from the iPad.

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm
RogueProeliator offline
User avatar
Posts: 2479
Joined: Nov 13, 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Well that's you cut out of my will!

In that case, Durosity's pages are by far my favorite. Ever.

BTW, do you need my contact information to update your beneficiary documents? ;-)

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:46 pm
durosity offline
User avatar
Posts: 4158
Joined: May 10, 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Ye Ol' England.

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

howartp wrote:
We need to map where we all live this side of the pond, then see if there's a volunteer somewhere central.


I have a feeling you'd end up being the most central. Thanks for volunteering ;)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm
durosity offline
User avatar
Posts: 4158
Joined: May 10, 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Ye Ol' England.

Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

RogueProeliator wrote:
Well that's you cut out of my will!

In that case, Durosity's pages are by far my favorite. Ever.

BTW, do you need my contact information to update your beneficiary documents? ;-)


Sorry, no android fanboys either (besides my net worth is something like -£200,000 and getting worse monthly thanks to my HA addiction ;)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by durosity on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm
durosity offline
User avatar
Posts: 4158
Joined: May 10, 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Ye Ol' England.

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Badger wrote:
Hi Durosity, the difference is because these are secret screens, not available to users I just use them to control and manage the system and set temperatures etc from the iPad.


Ah clever idea! I never thought of hiding pages but that does make sense!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 pm
howartp offline
Posts: 4515
Joined: Jan 09, 2014
Location: West Yorkshire, UK

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

durosity wrote:
howartp wrote:
We need to map where we all live this side of the pond, then see if there's a volunteer somewhere central.


I have a feeling you'd end up being the most central. Thanks for volunteering ;)

I had a sudden realisation about that after I posted!

I know of folk in Newcastle, Reading, Bradford, Skipton, London and Ireland...

I'll move this into a new thread and see what interest there is.

Peter

Posted on
Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:11 pm
macshield offline
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 05, 2013

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Sharek326 wrote:
This is about my sixth different version of my control pages. Thanks to Shutter for allowing me to use your idea for the left Nav Bar. I would like to design a set that are Movie Themed for our Media Room. Just no inspiration yet.

Image

really like your layout. Did you create the icons yourself? or is there somewhere I can get them? Especially like the the purple bubble slider.

Posted on
Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:59 pm
Korey offline
User avatar
Posts: 759
Joined: Jun 04, 2008
Location: Henderson, NV

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

macshield wrote:
Sharek326 wrote:
This is about my sixth different version of my control pages. Thanks to Shutter for allowing me to use your idea for the left Nav Bar. I would like to design a set that are Movie Themed for our Media Room. Just no inspiration yet.

Image

really like your layout. Did you create the icons yourself? or is there somewhere I can get them? Especially like the the purple bubble slider.


+1

Love to get a copy of the graphics!

--
Korey

Posted on
Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 am
Sharek326 offline
User avatar
Posts: 377
Joined: Jul 20, 2014
Location: Lansford, PA

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Thank You....I can zip up all the files and post them for you if you like. I am currently working on a new layout Seems like I am never happy with it all once I finish.

Image

Posted on
Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:46 am
macshield offline
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 05, 2013

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Sharek326 wrote:
Thank You....I can zip up all the files and post them for you if you like. I am currently working on a new layout Seems like I am never happy with it all once I finish.


That would be awesome if you could post the files. Thank you very much. By the way your new layout looks very sleek, can't wait to see your finished product.

Posted on
Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:37 pm
Sharek326 offline
User avatar
Posts: 377
Joined: Jul 20, 2014
Location: Lansford, PA

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Korey

This link should work. Let me know if I missed any

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 2595225295

Posted on
Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:42 am
howartp offline
Posts: 4515
Joined: Jan 09, 2014
Location: West Yorkshire, UK

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

As this is a popular thread with many subscribed readers, and as this is directly relevant to this thread:

I've just discovered iOS Guided Access (viewtopic.php?t=8477) which is ideal for control page iPads used as wall panels etc where you don't want to exit Indigo.

You can also use the feature that disabled areas of the screen as a means to prevent kids accessing an 'Advanced' control page that they shouldn't need to use.

Have a look and see what you think!

Posted on
Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:14 am
Korey offline
User avatar
Posts: 759
Joined: Jun 04, 2008
Location: Henderson, NV

Re: Post Pics of Your Control Pages HERE!

Sharek326 wrote:
Korey

This link should work. Let me know if I missed any

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 2595225295



Thanks!!

--
Korey

Page 43 of 68 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 68

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest