Best thing in the world if using a Fire tablet for indigo

Posted on
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:39 pm
noel1983 offline

Re: Best thing in the world if using a Fire tablet for indig

I started mine last night too! Having the layout as a background is awesome!! :) thanks norcosia!

I’m really liking the show dock, nice magnetic alignment when you place it back into the dock. Bargain for the money!

Posted on
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:57 am
siclark offline

I'm looking forward to being able to show web pages in domopad so I can include Grafana pages :-)
Realistically I have no time in next few months to do cool control screens.

Posted on
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:10 am
norcoscia offline

Started to play around with radio control elements today - I have never had a radio (SONOS) page before this will be interesting.....
Attachments
2018-12-05_05-08-45.jpeg
2018-12-05_05-08-45.jpeg (22.67 KiB) Viewed 1766 times

_______
Norm

Posted on
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:17 am
mundmc offline

norcoscia wrote:
Started to play around with radio control elements today - I have never had a radio (SONOS) page before this will be interesting.....

Let me know how the Sonos works out for you. I’m having some unresolved bugs with the plugin, and webhooking ifttt as a workaround in some cases.

Posted on
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:25 am
norcoscia offline

I had big problems with SONOS for months this year - could not finish some of the updates, music not starting - about 2 months ago I changed the frequency on my routers WiFi and changed my SONOS channel. Just like magic it all started to work, got all the updates done and no problem since. I used ifttt on a few things last year - too slow for me so it just depends on what you want it to do.....

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:21 pm
mundmc offline

norcoscia wrote:
I had big problems with SONOS for months this year - could not finish some of the updates, music not starting - about 2 months ago I changed the frequency on my routers WiFi and changed my SONOS channel. Just like magic it all started to work, got all the updates done and no problem since. I used ifttt on a few things last year - too slow for me so it just depends on what you want it to do.....

So wait- are you getting full, stable functionality from the plugin without tons of errors?

Posted on
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:29 pm
norcoscia offline

I have not seen any errors in a long long time - I don't use it for voice announcements anymore though - only for playing music. Having voice announcements that are 100% dependable are the only thing I gave up on with Indigo. Wish they would add it as a capability for Touch or DomdoPad....

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:47 pm
siclark offline

Haha. So today I set up error handling to restart the plugin whenever there were problems as I still get so many.
I have a SQL logger trigger increase a variable for each error.
Then a separate trigger reset that variable and restart the plugin when error count>20.
This way Stops multiple restarts of the plugin when I see 10 errors with in a few seconds.

Typically not seen any since then.

I've also changed the Sonos channel to see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk