Vocca voice controlled light

Posted on
Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:23 pm
Chompy offline

Vocca voice controlled light

Give me the ability to integrate this with Indigo and I’m sold. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1679699735/vocca-turn-any-simple-light-bulb-into-a-voice-acti

...hopefully HomeKit will fill this void in my life. *fingers crossed*

Posted on
Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:24 am
durosity offline

Re: Vocca voice controlled light

You know those episodes of Star Trek when they wake up in a dark room and say ‘lights’ and nothing happens.. then blearily say ‘computer… lights’…. before realizing they’ve been kidnapped? Well.. thats all that i can see happening here ;)

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:11 am
Vangelis offline

I am currently running Voice Recognition in conjunction with Indigo. With my setup I can actually see what the Recognition Engine is 'hearing', and even with a 'Prefix', it's amazing how it can get triggered by other audio sources such as TV's.

Most systems use a 'Confidence Level' for phrase recognition, and it's this that will incorrectly match and execute a command if not adjusted correctly.

Vangelis

Posted on
Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 pm
whmoorejr offline

If Apple's decision to sidestep a software bridge.... (shunning the die hard MAC automation folks to pander to the masses) bothers you too....

Add to my thread at Apple.... or start your own grievance there..... either way.... let the weenies in cupertino know how you feel.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/27523352#27523352

Bill
My Plugin: My People

Page 1 of 1