End of Year 13% Off at MacHomeStore

Posted on
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:27 pm
norm offline

End of Year 13% Off at MacHomeStore

How about helping us make room on our shelves as 2014 dawns upon us and we enter our 10th year of business a few months from now?

From today (12/27/13) until the end of 2013, use coupon code EOY2013 at check out and get 13% off your total order (exclusive of shipping).

— Norm
Indigo Store
10 Years Serving the Indigo Community

Posted on
Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:23 pm
colday offline

Re: End of Year 13% Off at MacHomeStore

Norm, I would LOVE to support your store, but the shipping to Alaska is very high! Please consider adding USPS Priority Mail to Alaska. A one pound box from TX to VT is $6.45, where the same one pound box to AK is $6.95. The cheapest shipping I can get through your store is $32.58, granted that is 2nd day, but really for $25 I can wait another day or two! :)

Having said all that I do really appreciate your support of Indigo & the Mac!

Posted on
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 am
norm offline

End of Year 13% Off at MacHomeStore - Alaska Shipping

You're absolutely right about the rate disparity between UPS/Fedex and USPS in getting a shipment from Dallas (where we are) to Alaska. We've got some major overhauls in our site underway which will address this issue among several others.

However, in the meantime, we will definitely accommodate any Alaska customer on an individual basis. Yes, our checkout system is geared to charge you those UPS rates automatically. But, if you will just designate in the comment section of your order when you check out that you want us to use USPS, then we will. We'll then manually refund the difference in the UPS versus USPS shipping charge the next business day after you place your order.

We do the above process for several customers in Alaska and Hawaii now and even for a Guam (American territory) customer we have that is 7300 miles away. Now that's a USPS bargain! Helps you understand why the Postal Service is always in the red. :)

— Norm
Indigo Store
10 Years Serving the Indigo Community

Posted on
Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:56 am
colday offline

Re: End of Year 13% Off at MacHomeStore

THANKS Norm! Now thats customer service, and I wished I had commented some time ago! :D

You now have another customer in Alaska!

Page 1 of 1