Sort plugin store by new

Posted on
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:33 pm
Different Computers offline

Sort plugin store by new

Not sure this is quite the place for this request, but being able to sort plugins by when they were posted, or having a curated "New" section would be very nice. If the latter, maybe a featured section for the last 10 newly contributed (not updates) plugins?

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:06 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Sort plugin store by new

Yep, on the list. Lots of things we want to do in the store, just need to prioritize them against everything else... ;)

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:32 am
mat offline

Damn, just suggested this in another post :mrgreen:

Late 2018 mini 10.14

Posted on
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:47 am
norcoscia offline

A better approach would be to have indigo poll the store - compare the latest release dates to the plug-in dates you have installed and send you an email when there is a mismatch - but I think I have already asked for this "automated" capability just not sure it will be part of the solution ...

_______
Norm

Posted on
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 am
kw123 offline

Indigo utilities had that feature. It is as removed due to a request from Matt / Jay.
Could create too much traffic if it hangs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 am
norcoscia offline

I wish I had known that it had that - seems like you could avoid too much traffic by just coding in a limiter - maybe once a week at midnight - right now it is a pretty horrible task to try and figure out what is what :-(

_______
Norm

Posted on
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:13 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

kw123 wrote:
Indigo utilities had that feature. It is as removed due to a request from Matt / Jay.
Could create too much traffic if it hangs.

Not exactly.

norcoscia wrote:
A better approach would be to have indigo poll the store - compare the latest release dates to the plug-in dates you have installed and send you an email when there is a mismatch - but I think I have already asked for this "automated" capability just not sure it will be part of the solution ...

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=20280&p=157888#p157888

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1