state image sel enumeration

Posted on
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:37 am
berkinet offline

state image sel enumeration

Three questions...
  1. Is this page from APIv1.18/Indigo 6.0.19, the latest version of the State Image Sel Enumeration?
  2. Did the feature request (from 2015 I think) to add the images to the enumeration documentation ever happen?
  3. Did the feature request to allow a plugin to specify a custom image ever happen?
My guess is the answers are: 1, yes; 2, no; 3, no. But hopefully, I am wrong.

Posted on
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:37 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: state image sel enumeration

That is an older version of the documentation page (we rev the developer documentation with every feature release). The latest version is here. However, it doesn't include image thumbnails. One small change it has is that the selectors that don't currently have a custom image are broken out into their own table (there are 2 tables).

Custom plugin images are definitely still on the request list. It is a complicated feature since it requires changes to the Indigo Server, Web Server, Client, as well as Indigo Touch. It is high on my priority list (which unfortunately doesn't always map to a "short term" timeline), along with plugin-specified control UI.

Posted on
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:23 am
berkinet offline

Re: state image sel enumeration

matt (support) wrote:
That is an older version of the documentation page (we rev the developer documentation with every feature release). The latest version is here.

thanks Matt. I knew I had seen that before, but for some reason was unable to find it when I search for it yesterday..

Page 1 of 1