UI Problem

Posted on
Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:06 pm
MarcoGT offline

UI Problem

Hi all,

I am running Indigo 2021.1.1 on an iMac running macOS Monterey (Beta) and sometimes I have this problem.
Moving the panel up/down does not help; restarting the client does not help.
It disappears alone after some time...
I know that macOs Beta is not yet officially supported, but maybe it helps :)
Attachments
ui-problem.png
ui-problem.png (408.37 KiB) Viewed 187 times

Posted on
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:05 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: UI Problem

Yeah, that's a beta issue. I just did some preliminary testing a week or so ago and there were quite a few bugs like that. I really hope Apple fixes them rather than forcing us to work around them but I don't have a lot of hope given that it's already September.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:56 pm
srkinard offline

Re: UI Problem

jay (support) wrote:
Yeah, that's a beta issue. I just did some preliminary testing a week or so ago and there were quite a few bugs like that. I really hope Apple fixes them rather than forcing us to work around them but I don't have a lot of hope given that it's already September.

Hey Jay...I doubt this will help, but when I sent my laptop off for a new keyboard (yay crappy butterfly mechanism) and got it back, I installed the Monterey Beta (this was during beta 4 time) since my backups were from Beta 3.

When I launched Indigo for the first time, it worked perfectly. No misalignment, no stuck window sizing, etc.

On the second launch of Indigo, the problem appeared. Odd that it only appeared after one launch. The preference files and Application Support folders were migrated back to the machine before I installed and launched it...

Maybe something in the saved window layout or so?

Page 1 of 1