El Capitan

Posted on
Wed May 11, 2016 1:42 pm
Different Computers offline

Re: El Capitan

My 2009 era Mini runs pretty well under El Capitan.

In the 2-ish months since I started using Indigo, I've had approximately 3 things I can't pin on some other problem:

One time Indigo lost connection with the Z-stick. Re-enabled and it was fine.
    One night this week, the host was unresponsive, but when I checked Indigo in the morning, everything was fine.
    One other thing I don't recall the details of, but I remember there was a problem and Indigo wasn't running any more. No notice of "Indigo has crashed" though.
Mine was not a clean install, and I run iTunes on the same box. Tried running EvoCam on it too, and that was too much. Luckily inter-computer communication from EvoCam to the Indigo Mini seems pretty smooth.

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Wed May 11, 2016 4:52 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: El Capitan

I've not been able to test a PowerLinc with my new MacBook, but I believe that the majority of users are doing OK with it.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn