Prism pricing?

Posted on
Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:02 am
pbanana offline

Prism pricing?

Excuse me if this my bad, but, though I have searched, I am unable to find any information on Prism pricing.

I have tried to locate the information on both this site, and on goprism.

I know it must exist, and is probably right in front of me, yet I don't seem to be able to locate it.

Thanks

pbanana

Posted on
Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:37 am
tjreo offline

Re: Prism pricing?

Once you create a Prism account, you will see the following:

Code: Select all
Free during beta period

During our beta period, all reflector subscriptions will be free—we will not even ask for a credit card number! Just enter a Reflector Name, press the Purchase Reflector button below and you are done. After the beta period is complete, you will be given the option to continue your reflector subscription for a monthly or annual charge.

pbanana wrote:
Excuse me if this my bad, but, though I have searched, I am unable to find any information on Prism pricing.

I have tried to locate the information on both this site, and on goprism.

I know it must exist, and is probably right in front of me, yet I don't seem to be able to locate it.

Thanks

Posted on
Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:17 am
ricnev offline

tjreo wrote:
Once you create a Prism account, you will see the following:

Code: Select all
Free during beta period

During our beta period, all reflector subscriptions will be free—we will not even ask for a credit card number! Just enter a Reflector Name, press the Purchase Reflector button below and you are done. After the beta period is complete, you will be given the option to continue your reflector subscription for a monthly or annual charge.

Yes, That's fine, but how much is the monthly subscription likely to be once Prism is out of beta? I might actively participate in the beta if the envisioned monthly charge is reasonable and manageable on my budget, whereas I might be less inclined to join in the fun if future costs seem exorbitant.

Posted on
Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:14 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

It should be less than $5 / month, although we may not have a monthly subscription option (you might have to purchase 1 year at a time).

Regards,
Matt

Posted on
Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Otis69 offline

:oops: Prism Pricing

:oops: This edit is an apology to Norm and Machomestore it is also a correction of my original post. The charge that I referred to was for my upgrade of Indigo. It had nothing whatsoever to do with Goprism. I am truly sorry. :oops:

:oops: As a matter of fact Norm did reply to me on more than one occasion but my server didn't let his messages come through. :oops:

Norm, if you ever see me on the street, feel free to slap me on the back of the head for this goof.

Jim
Last edited by Otis69 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on
Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:11 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Prism Pricing

Actually, the beta is still ongoing. The GoPrism.com website has never collected any credit card information from anyone. When GoPrism.com goes live you will have to explicitly enter your CC information to authorize the purchase. We would never automatically charge (or have MacHomeStore.com charge) someone's CC without permission.

I imagine that charge from MacHomeStore.com was likely your Indigo 2.0 to 4.0 Pro upgrade. If it wasn't, then send an email directly to norm at machomestore.com and he can tell you exactly what it was for.

Posted on
Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:16 pm
norm offline

(No subject)

Otis,
I replied to your email about the $59.95 charge on Saturday within an hour of receiving it. I think this is another case of either your Internet Provider filtering it at their level, or perhaps it got routed to your desktop Junk folder? :?

— Norm
Indigo Store
10 Years Serving the Indigo Community

Page 1 of 1