3.0.0 beta 8 is now available for download (the DMG is here
). This is a beta, so be sure and make a copy of your database file before installing it. All the details about the PowerLinc V2 (2414U) upload support are here.
Updates in this beta include:
- Added support for OutletLinc module.
- Added <em>Send PowerLinc Set Button Pressed</em> button to the EZX10RF dialog to simplify the EZX10RF <-> Indigo linking process.
- Added more detailed progress messages to the Main Window (directly above the interface progress bar).
- Fixed bug introduced in 3.0.0 beta 6 that caused link syncing to write incorrect remote links.
- Fixed bug that caused AppleScript calculate sunset and calculate sunrise verbs to return incorrect values around Daylight Savings Time transition dates.
- Fixed another Leopard (OS 10.5) incompatibility that sometimes caused failure of Indigo's <em>auto start on user login</em> option.
- Improved UI appearance when running under OS 10.5 (this is still a work-in-progress).
- Improved logging of link synchronization.