My Plugins N Stuff

Posted on
Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:08 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

My Plugins N Stuff

My Home Automation Brethren,

Sorry I've been absent lately, real life called and has been keeping me busy. I really wanted to get all my I7 updates out on launch day but that went totally to crap. I'm still trying to carve some time out to update some things and hope to get my Homebridge Buddy posted up today. I promised I have already worked or am working on I7 updates to just about all of my plugins and will get them out just as soon as I can.

On that note, my Room-O-Matic system still isn't ready to release because I've been spending the majority of my HA time on doing voice controlled actions via Siri and Homebridge and admittedly lost some interest in ROM so it fell to the wayside. It's not dead, and I still actively use ROM but it just hasn't been on the forefront of my development focus. That's on the roadmap and I hope to get that out pretty soon too.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

Homebridge Buddy | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Mac Commander | Security Manager | Device Extensions | LCD Creator | Control Page Keypad | Powermiser

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:12 am
durosity offline

Re: My Plugins N Stuff

This is your "real life". Quit with the excuses and deliver. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:37 am
roussell online

I know the feeling. I had the best of plans for HA over the Holidays, but the discovery, repair and (massive) cleanup of a sewage pump failure in the basement lead me down a very disgusting detour... Adulting sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 am
durosity offline

I had that problem too... but it turned out it was just from locking Jay down there during the i7 development. I even left a bucket that he ignored. :(

Computer says no.

Page 1 of 1