http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/ind ... nload.html
Changes from 1.0.1:
- Added support for the Salling Clicker application. This allows remote control of Devices and execution of Action Groups using a Bluetooth enabled Sony Ericsson phone and the Salling Clicker application. Inside Indigo, use the "Display in remote UI" checkbox in the Devices dialog and Action Groups dialog to control which items are displayed on the phone menu.
- Added support for the W800RF32 RF receiving interface.
- Major enhancements to the attachment script plug-in architecture. In general, attachment scripts should now be saved as "Compiled Scripts" and not as applications. Indigo will automatically load all attachment scripts at application launch, and all handlers (subroutines) in attachment scripts can be directly called from within Indigo AppleScript actions. Conversely, attachment scripts can now directly call back into Indigo. All Indigo specific events are first dispatched to attachment scripts before being dispatched to Indigo. This allows you to create scripts that augment or override Indigo's default functionality.
- The iTunes attachment script that allows remote control of iTunes using the "X10 Entertainment Anywhere" remotes was rewritten to use the new plug-in architecture. Because this new attachment script is now a compiled script and not an application, you will no longer see the iTunes attachment application in the Finder Dock.
- Added new AppleScript verbs send x10 on and send x10 off to send on and off commands directly to a specific X10 address.
- Added new AppleScript verb send status request to send a status request command directly to a specific X10 address.
- Added new AppleScript verb execute group to directly execute all actions in a named action group.
- Added several AppleScript properties to device object: display in remote ui, last changed, supports on off, and supports dimming.
- Added AppleScript property to action group object: display in remote ui.
- Added AppleScript attachment handler: on receive security event.
- General UI cleanup. Clutter reduced in some dialogs.