Welcome to Chameleon

Posted on
Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 am
Chameleon offline

Welcome to Chameleon

Welcome to the Chameleon Plugin Area. I'm really keen on creating Plugins that let Indigo communicate better with the outside world. Sometimes it might be a bit of technology like the suite of NEST products or ECHO but it's just as likely to be something a bit more strange like the following scenarios:

I have to travel to London every day on the train and I'd like to know if there are any problems before I leave the house. Sometimes it might be another destination so Indigo needs to be able to look at others as well

My family, especially my two girls, are always overspending on their mobile phones - can I get indigo to give me a warning in advance?

We like to watch Netflix but it's a real pain when we change what country we're in to get different films - could indigo logout and automatically log us back into a different account?

and so on

Keep an eye on the forum. Everything I do is open source at the moment so you're welcome to look at the underlying code and help me improve it. I always make sure the code is well commented so you can work out how it works but don't be afraid to ask me

Mike (Chameleon)

Page 1 of 1