Ipod Touch - control page access

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am
bob offline

Ipod Touch - control page access

I'm using the iPod app. I have a Control Page called HEAT that has a button to refer to another Control Page called TEMP. The TEMP Control Page also has a button to refer back to the HEAT Control Page. These are in a folder called IPOD. When I am viewing either of these pages, the button at the top of the iPod screen is labeled IPOD. When I try to go back to the main IPOD folder from either of the pages HEAT or TEMP using the screen button it doesn't go to the main folder directly, it cycles back and forth between the Control Pages HEAT and TEMP for the number of times these pages were accessed from each other, then it goes to the main IPOD folder. For example if I go to TEMP then to HEAT then back to TEMP then to HEAT then press the IPOD screen button to go back to the main folder, I have to select the IPOD screen button 4 times before it goes back to the main folder IPOD.

Am I designing my COntrol Pages incorrectly?

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Ipod Touch - control page access

Navigating control pages works like using a Web browser with the Back button. We have on our feature request list for Indigo Touch the ability to design pages that clear or modify the breadcrumb trail, but that override capability does not currently exist.

Posted on
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 pm
Otis offline

Re: Ipod Touch - control page access

For my applications, I would much prefer having the Back button return directly to the Control Page menu rather than having to step back through a variable number of pages to get there. But that's because I have the Hide Tab Bar option checked to gain back that screen real estate.

Page 1 of 1