Version changes include:
- Added new Control Page option, Hide Tab Bar at bottom of Indigo Touch when shown, to the Control Page Editor dialog. This option is only functional with Indigo Touch 1.1 and higher, which has not yet been released. We are working on it still.
- Modified internal Web server to work better with Python 2.6 (default under OS X 10.6).
- Modified custom Control Page image selection heuristic. See the Wiki article for details. Note you will need to add the "+" character to the base filename for any custom images you are currently using.
- Rebuilt help index file to try to avoid OS X 10.6 Help Viewer crash. If you still have a Help Viewer related crash then delete your Help Viewer preference and cache files, and reboot.
- Fixed installer issue that would cause user defined settings to the IndigoSqlClient.conf file to be overwritten.
- Fixed bug that caused, under OS X 10.6, list items in the Main Window to become unselected when updated.
- Fixed bug that caused Device State Changed trigger types to not detect brightness level transitions correctly.
- Fixed bug that occasionally caused a benign timeout error to be logged when accessing an Indigo Server via an iPhone or other mobile Web browser.