http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/ind ... nload.html
Changes from 1.1.1:
- Added support for PowerLinc 1132U (USB) interface. Indigo no longer requires a USB to serial adapter for the main X10 interface!
- Improved reliability of sending and receiving extended commands to the PowerLinc 1132A (Serial) interface.
- Improved reliability of establishing connections with the CM-11 interface.
- Modified how Indigo communicates preset dim commands to the LynX-PLC interface for improved reliability.
- Fixed incompatibility that caused email scanning to incorrectly report empty 'subject' and 'from' fields when scanning messages on some POP servers.
- Fixed incompatibility that caused email scanning to fail when Indigo connected to some POP servers that had no messages.
- Changed formatting of saved log files to a more verbose tab delimited format which is easier to parse or import into other applications. The log window itself displays using the new format, but still batches timestamps together for readability.
- The AppleScript verb log has been modified. The arguments no linefeed and no timestamp are deprecated, and a new argument using type has been added.
- Added Interface menu option to clear the CM11 macro and timer memory.
- Modified delayed Time/Date Actions to automatically be saved on quit.
- Fixed incorrect font usage on some UI controls.