Netatmo plugin discussion

Posted on
Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:59 pm
berkinet offline

Re: Netatmo plugin discussion

norcoscia wrote:
I think this might be a problem on the server side since the plugin has been working great for a log time w/o any changes - my log is a blood bath and for some reason 2 of my devices are showing way to many decimal places - see below - is anyone else seeing this?....

Based on this post in the Netatmo forums, it looks like there is an issue with the API server.

Posted on
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:18 am
norcoscia offline

Just FYI - the Netatmo API server seems to be fine now - everything working as normal....

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:31 am
autolog offline

Thanks for the update - I have now re-enabled the plugin - normal service is resumed. :D

Posted on
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 am
autolog offline

Just starting to get Netatmo [Errno 61] - Connection Refused messages again. :cry:

It started at about 11:54 UK time.

Posted on
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:13 am
davinci offline

This is really annoying from Netatmo. They just seem to not even care that the API is offline. :roll:

Posted on
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 am
berkinet offline

Finally an official response from Netatmo this morning.

at Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:19 (CEST) in the Netatmo API forum, Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:
Topic: Re: api.netatmo.com Down?

Hi all,
Our servers are indeed currently facing some trouble.
We are focused on solving this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Posted on
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:43 pm
Asconasny offline

hi.
a feature req.
I noticed a homeseer plugin with the ability to read measurements from favourite stations.

would be nice to show/make a device of favourite stations in the indigo plugin.
I would like to use my neighbour wind gauge for info, allot cheaper than buying my own :)

Posted on
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:11 am
berkinet offline

Asconasny wrote:
hi.
a feature req.
I noticed a homeseer plugin with the ability to read measurements from favourite stations.

would be nice to show/make a device of favourite stations in the indigo plugin.
I would like to use my neighbour wind gauge for info, allot cheaper than buying my own :)

The Netatmo API has an option called Getpublicdata. This retrieves publicly shared weather data from Outdoor Modules within a predefined area. That area must be defined by the latitude and longitude of a rectangular area. All data from all stations within the enclosed area are returned. It is not possible to designate a specific station, though it is allowed to filter the type of data returned, wind, rain, temp, etc. It would be possible for the plugin to filter out only the desired reporting station, but, the whole project is not simple. OTOH, the homelier plugin may just be scraping the data from the Netatmo weather map. Still a fair amount of work.

Have you looked into using the WUnderground plugin? If the station you want to read is shared through the Weather Underground, you should be able to access it in the plugin.

Posted on
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:53 am
Seeker offline

any clue what this repeating error means?

Netatmo Plugin Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
Netatmo Plugin Error Plugin stopping. Reason = 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'
Netatmo Plugin Stopping Netatmo device read loop
Netatmo Plugin Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
Netatmo Plugin Error Plugin stopping. Reason = 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'items'

Posted on
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:55 am
berkinet offline

Seeker wrote:
any clue what this repeating error means?

Itv would appear you have either a corrupted or missing Netatmo device. Try deleting and reinstalling the devices.

Posted on
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 am
justin_vt offline

Are there alternative download links for the plugin? I'm getting an error from Dropbox saying the file has been moved or deleted for all versions.

Thanks!

Posted on
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:21 am
berkinet offline

justin_vt wrote:
Are there alternative download links for the plugin? I'm getting an error from Dropbox saying the file has been moved or deleted for all versions.
Thanks!

I thought I had reposted the access info. Dropbox dropped public folders, so I switched to google drive. The url is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q1C ... 3NZYXZqdDg

Posted on
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:53 pm
Grevling offline

Being an idiot I don´t quite get witch files to download. There seem to be several in the linked google disk. Witch one contains the install file for the plugin? :oops:

Posted on
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 pm
berkinet offline

Grevling wrote:
Being an idiot I don´t quite get witch files to download. There seem to be several in the linked google disk. Witch one contains the install file for the plugin? :oops:

I posted the wrong URL. Try
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3q1C ... Hp6NDQ5Nmc

Posted on
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:56 am
Grevling offline

That link worked fine.

Now I have an issue with "creating an app" at dev.netatmo.com as stated in the plugin instructions.
Netatmo apperantly will not accept an app name that include the frase "netatmo" in any way, shape or form.
So when I type "netatmoIndigo" as the app name, it will not work.

Any suggestions?

Page 18 of 26 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 26