Unable to find page

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:54 pm
Different Computers offline

Unable to find page

OK, I'm *pretty sure* this is a control page server problem, not a DomoPad plugin problem.

I created a page called AV Display. Fine.

I created a trigger to push the page to DomoPad on any iTunes status change. Fine.

I realized this page was much better named "Now Playing" and changed the page's name. Fine.

But now...
Code: Select all
WebServer                       could not find control page "AV Display"

And this goes on and on and on.

I've double checked the trigger reference to the page and it auto-updated to "Now Playing."

I've restarted the DomoPad plugin.
I've deleted the action in the trigger that calls for Now Playing but used to call for AV Display.
I've restarted the Indigo Server process.
I've moved each client off what was at one time the AV Display page.
And still...

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:38 pm
roussell offline

Re: Unable to find page

Have you tried clearing the cache in Domopad? I'm away from an android device at the moment so don't remember exactly how you do that, but that sounds like your problem.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Hnmm, I don't see any cache settings in DomoPad. Thanks though! Also, DP isn't requesting the page in any way I can tell. It was a push from Indigo.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:39 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Indigo doesn't push anything. Something is requesting the page by the old name.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Sorry, when I said Indigo I really meant the DomoPad plugin.

I'm at a loss on how to further troubleshoot this. I just did this and got this result:
Disabling plugin "Domotics Pad Mobile Client 2.1.0"
   Stopping plugin "Domotics Pad Mobile Client 2.1.0" (pid 2265)
   Stopped plugin "Domotics Pad Mobile Client 2.1.0"

And it repeats.

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:14 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Are you sure you don't have another device or computer somewhere that has that old page open in a browser, Indigo Touch or DomoPad?

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Pretty darn sure. I mean, it kept happening even after I restarted the server.

Posted on
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

If you had another Mac or portable device that had a browser open on that Control Page though you would see that exact error once Indigo Server restarted, because that other client would continue to try to ask for refreshes from the old page.

Posted on
Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:07 am
roussell offline

Different Computers wrote:
Hnmm, I don't see any cache settings in DomoPad. Thanks though! Also, DP isn't requesting the page in any way I can tell. It was a push from Indigo.

It's on the Control Pages page (the one that lists all your control pages). The 3-dots menu on the upper right. It's labeled "Clear Image Cache". Not sure if it will help what you're experiencing, but that's the location should you need it in the future.

Terry

Posted on
Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:27 am

Thanks Terry.

Unfortunately, still no change in the log after clearing the cache. However, I just tried shutting down the Fire tablet and the bad requests stopped!

Apologies to Matt & Jay--looks like it's a problem with DomoPad, not Indigo.

Posted on
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:55 am
roussell offline

Wow that's an odd one. It's a bit extreme, but you could try deleting the Domopad app from the tablet and then reinstalling it. Before you do that though, make sure you have debugging turned on and name the tablet something (in DP settings) so Adam can differentiate your logs and maybe spot what's going on. Send the debug info to him and then try deleting/reinstalling the app.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1