Update of 7.03?

Posted on
Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:58 am
Umtauscher offline

Update of 7.03?

Hi guys,

I always read about a very long feature request list and have updated my Indigo server to 7.0.0 in November. This upgrade was promissed with a continuous update plan.
What I am wondering when will those updates occur?
Maybe you should pack your updates into smaller packages, so we will not have to wait for minor upgrades that long
Personally I find half a year really long for a product that has such a long request list.

At the moment I especially wait for the proper support for the fibaroy keyfob but that's just a minor thing for me.
Just my 2 Ct.

Wilhelm

Posted on
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:19 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Update of 7.03?

The likely pattern will be major and/or minor releases (examples: 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 8.0), each followed by a few bug-fix releases to address critical issues that arise from the new releases. We hope to have 7.1 released in the near term future, but have been busy with necessary back-end changes as well as updating Indigo Touch for 64 bit compatibility. In summary, we are busy at work and haven't forgotten about new releases or the long feature request list.

Posted on
Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:00 am
davinci offline

I am waiting as well. Didn't get lots of updates for the money yet.

Posted on
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am
davinci offline

Will we receive an update 7.1 until end of November or do you plan to force everyone to pay the subscription?

That would be unfair to be honest.

Posted on
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:29 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

If you look at what we've done historically in regards to upgrades, I think you'll see we have always been very fair. All Indigo 7 customers will get 7.1.

Page 1 of 1