Adding the smallest somfy angle increment

Posted on
Sun May 01, 2016 5:30 am
haavarda offline

Adding the smallest somfy angle increment

I am trying to control my somfy blinds the best way possible. I have been having some issues with the ange+ and angle- commands that is already in this plugin. The problem is related to the transmitting of the signal. I am not sure, but it seams as the signal drops out, and the result is that the blind travels to the end position. I was hoping that maybe sending multiple smaler signals could solve the problem, but these are not available in the plugin. Is it possible to add these?

I know I have asked the question before, but there has not been any feedback. Is this plugin still in active development?

thanks in advance...

Håvard

Posted on
Mon May 02, 2016 12:44 am
b_weijenberg offline

Re: Adding the smallest somfy angle increment

Control of the angle is not under control of the plug-in but is controlled by the RFXtrx433E.

Have you flashed the latest firmware in the RFXtrx433E?

Posted on
Mon May 02, 2016 12:49 am
haavarda offline

Thank you for your feedback.
Is all the commands that is available in the Windows program rfx mngr also available in the plugin? I do remember that it was moving in smaller increments when I was playing with that program?

Håvard

Posted on
Mon May 02, 2016 1:21 am
b_weijenberg offline

The change angle and up/down commands are exchanged in the US and European mode.
I suppose the wrong commands are transmitted for your motor setting.

Has the plug-in an option to select US or European mode? In this case select the correct mode in the plug-in.
Please contact the plug-in author if the plug-in does not have the option to select this mode.

Page 1 of 1