what kind of error is this?

Posted on
Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:34 pm
hakanos offline
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 17, 2015

what kind of error is this?

can anyone tell what error this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 3167, in runConcurrentThread
File "plugin.py", line 376, in iMapping
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/iFindStuff.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/pyicloud/services/findmyiphone.py", line 78, in __getitem__
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: u'EWVaBfqmw0ouon9064RenOVDqqEzrYcQxZLACs9nnK1lkgRwglKBWcsu11GLfOJSTedE7g6MS5zdY6Nb4ELBSu42BERa52jAijOW7lplYm+r5lL43b65G+HYVNSUzmWV'

iFindStuff Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
iFindStuff Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

it was working fine.

Posted on
Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:47 pm
Chameleon offline
Posts: 611
Joined: Oct 04, 2014

Re: what kind of error is this?

hakanos wrote:
can anyone tell what error this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 3167, in runConcurrentThread
File "plugin.py", line 376, in iMapping
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/iFindStuff.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/pyicloud/services/findmyiphone.py", line 78, in __getitem__
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: u'EWVaBfqmw0ouon9064RenOVDqqEzrYcQxZLACs9nnK1lkgRwglKBWcsu11GLfOJSTedE7g6MS5zdY6Nb4ELBSu42BERa52jAijOW7lplYm+r5lL43b65G+HYVNSUzmWV'

iFindStuff Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
iFindStuff Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

it was working fine.


It can't find your phone in the account information when it looked online. I'll trap it out but check the following...

A. Is one of the phones out of battery or offline so plug it inborn connect it.
B. Has the phone or device had Find My Phone switched off?
C. Is the phone or device sharing location?
D. Is one of the devices a laptop or mini? Is it switched off?

If none of these are true... Have you recently changed your account or put the phone on a different account?

Lastly...

Deactivate each device in turn and reload the plugin each time. Does the error go away on one device? If so you'll need to remove that device and recreate...

If none of these work we'll have to investigate further....

Thanks for your patience

Mike :)

Posted on
Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:00 am
hakanos offline
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 17, 2015

Re: what kind of error is this?

:oops:

OK, so that is the problem. I have bought a new iPhone and gave the old one to my wife. But the thing is that when creating a new idevice, I can confirm my account, but I cannot see mine nor the iPhone of my wife in the list. I have restarted indigo, but it does not get refreshed.

In my iCloud account I can see my devices and also in my find my iPhone app.

what can I do to refresh my list. Completely remove the plugin and reinstall?

Posted on
Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:14 pm
Chameleon offline
Posts: 611
Joined: Oct 04, 2014

Re: what kind of error is this?

hakanos wrote:
:oops:

OK, so that is the problem. I have bought a new iPhone and gave the old one to my wife. But the thing is that when creating a new idevice, I can confirm my account, but I cannot see mine nor the iPhone of my wife in the list. I have restarted indigo, but it does not get refreshed.

In my iCloud account I can see my devices and also in my find my iPhone app.

what can I do to refresh my list. Completely remove the plugin and reinstall?


Strange... that should work. Worst case scenario is deleting the devices and the Apple Account and readding it and the devices. You don't need to reinstall or recreate the geofences.

I'll look into it tomorrow and see if I can find a solution...

Mike

Posted on
Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:15 pm
hakanos offline
Posts: 6
Joined: Mar 17, 2015

Re: what kind of error is this?

Hi Mike,

Removing my account and idevices did the trick. :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for the help

Posted on
Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:35 am
Chameleon offline
Posts: 611
Joined: Oct 04, 2014

Re: what kind of error is this?

hakanos wrote:
Hi Mike,

Removing my account and idevices did the trick. :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for the help


I'll work on trapping the error - thanks for finding it.

BTW - try the latest version ... it's removed a couple of other bugs that could cause calculations to be incorrect :D

Regards

Mike

Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron