Apple TV Integration (Beta)

Posted on
Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:32 am
keifer1 offline

Apple TV Integration (Beta)

Though this looked interesting....

The Apple TV Driver is under development and will be available as soon as it is ready. Join the Dash OS Community Chatroom for early Beta Access. This driver will support two-way control & feedback from your Apple TV Devices. See now playing metadata, navigate and control, browse through iTunes Radio, and more! Stay tuned! You are welcome to pre-order the module in the meantime. This will give you the license that can be activated onto your Dash OS Systems so that you are prepared for release. At this time, there is no estimated time for release.

Apple TV Integration

The long awaited Apple TV Dash App is here! Gain full IP Control & Metadata with all generations of Apple TV, no need for any kind of jailbreak or changes to the Apple TV, just pair the Dash App and you’re good to go! Our team has spent countless hours combing through the data received by Apple to ensure the strongest possible integration. Enable Automation never thought possible, provide renewed life into your Apple TV’s when powered by URC’s Total Control Home Automation Platform!

https://www.dashos.net/product/apple-tv/

Trying to find more about.

Computer Keith
Mt Pleasant SC - Charleston
Indi-Go -Go-Go

Posted on
Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:02 pm
nexx offline

Re: Apple TV Integration (Beta)

Any updates? Seems like people are figuring out the Apple protocol for controlling apple tv from the network, but nobody is releasing a documentation on that..

Specially I'd like to make ATV play a playlist randomly. So when I press a Keypad button, it starts playing my playlist on the ATV.

(fingers crossed)

Posted on
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:17 pm
Dlucas10 offline

Re: Apple TV Integration (Beta)

Wanted to see if there is an update to this plugin?

For me, I'd like to get information from the ATV. So, when it starts playing a movie that I can see that via the feedback then dim lights..

Dave

Page 1 of 1