Disable plugin schedule?

If you have a feature you'd like to see in Indigo, post it here. Others can refine the idea if they like. Please keep each topic to one feature or a closely related set of features and don't add other unrelated requests to an existing topic. Use the Hardware Support Requests forum below to request support for some bit of hardware - but be sure to check the 3rd Party Plugins Forum first though to make sure there isn't already a plugin for it.
pgershon

Disable plugin schedule?

Post by pgershon »

Is there a way to schedule a plugin disable? There is currently a way to schedule a reload, but I am looking for the reverse. I have set up my router to refresh nightly, and would like to stop the plugins that scan network devices while the router is restarting (say a 3-4 minute period). Although disabling is not necessary, it would clear up a lot of "device unavailable" messages in the logs.
jay (support)
Site Admin

Re: Disable plugin schedule?

Post by jay (support) »

No, disabling a plugin outside of the client UI is a potential security risk, which is why we only allow plugin restarts. You wouldn't want a malicious plugin or script to disable a critical plugin for instance.
Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Return to “Feature Requests”